Through our operations and maintenance expertise,
we help clients protect their capital investments, while maintaining the peak
efficiency of their operations. From complex installations to technologically advanced
industrial facilities, we provide operations and maintenance services to
clients anywhere in Iraq.
Al Delma’s operations and maintenance methodology
encompasses all that broad spectrum of services which assure that the built
environment will perform the functions for which a facility was designed and
constructed, and this typically includes the day-to-day activities necessary
for the building, its system and equipment to perform their intended functions.
At Al Delma we provide a comprehensive range of
operations and maintenance services for our clients in Iraq, who seek seamless,
low risk transitions to stable operations in order to secure and maintain a
high return on investment. We maximize efficiency and safety through
optimization and look at our client’s project from a number of angles to
determine the best method for achieving success, thereby creating added value
for our clients.
Through knowledgeable, highly skilled and well
trained management and staff, in addition to long years of expertise and past
performance in the execution of many operations and maintenance activities, Al
Delma is capable of professionally and successfully performing operations and
maintenance services, in a diversity of projects and businesses in Iraq. What
distinguishes Al Delma in this field, from many other service providers, is the
Iraqi operational staff, which is aware of the direct and local supports needed
for smooth execution of operations in the desired environment.
Al Delma believes that any operation cannot
operate at peak efficiency without being maintained. Its philosophy for
developing a maintenance program is to produce the following goals:
- Reduce unscheduled shutdowns and repairs.
- Extend equipment and facility lives.
- Realize life cycle cost savings.
- Provide safe, functional systems and facilities that meet the
in Iraq are usually performed in remote
and harsh locations. Planning of operations and maintenance services in such
locations is a crucial element in the successful implementation of these
services. As such, Al Delma adopts a plan that addresses all operations and
maintenance requirements, and includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Detailed description and nature of operation
- Awareness of operation requirements.
- Availability of needed equipment and tools.
- Relevant crew and their competence.
- Efficiency of Backup crew.
- Availability of warehouses for spares.
- Inventory management system for spares.
- Capability and ease of replenishing spare parts from the
- Provisioning of full package life support and other services
to the maintenance crew.
- Designing and implementing relevant check list sheet orders.
- Designing and implementing proper flow chart diagrams.
- Designing and Implementing of safety plan according to
- Improvement of staff skills by continued training programs.